Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mummy come back for the weekend..

Maybe most of you don't know that my mummy been away since last 4 months ago staying in my grandma's house.. of course with my human brother.... leaving POOOR me and daddy alone at home..

Now that my human brother already 5 months plus now.. mummy is confident enough to take care of him herself.. without the help of my grandma.. she decided to move back home.. but only for the EVERY weekend.. well, better than nothing!.. cause.. during weekdays.. mum need to work and will be back late home around 7-8pm.. and by that time, she needs to be with my grandma to take care my baby brother..

Come on.. let the baby out!!!... i wanna see him!!.. why locked him inside!!


Anyway.. am super excited to see mum coming back home every weekend.. i mean.. sleep in the house with us!!!... and get to show off my talent to my baby brother.. ahem** he loves seeing me play soccer with dad!..






By the way.. today am super excited too.. daddy promised to bring me go swimming in the lake today!!... yippee!... later!..

Hope everyone has a great week ahead..

10 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rossi!
I just can imagine how happy you are having your mom and little brother at home at least for weekends!
Enjoy them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

Rossi!

Oh wow, you must be so excited to have your mom back for the weekend! You must have missed her so much! That is great news.

I hope you have a grrrrEAT swim at the lake!

Sparky

Molly the Airedale said...

One day your little hooman brother will be playing soccer with you, Rossi!
Have fun at the lake!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Deefor said...

Hi Rossi
I just noticed you're back and I'm catching up on your bloggie. Good to see you. Glad your mom is back with your little human. She must be very busy.

Deefor

Boo Casanova said...

so? did you get to swim in the lake?

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Did you get to lick the human baby? They taste yummy.

Simba x

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Rossi,

I'm so happy you get to see your Mommy at leat every weekend. Before you know it your little human brother will be playing soccer with you & jumping in the lake with you.

Love ya still....Mona

Amber-Mae said...

When your baby brudder is older, you should be able to play soccer with him one day. It will be so fun!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Doggy Dish said...

I can tell by reading your inspirational & moving blog posts that you love your DOGGY with all your heart! Thank you for sharing this wonderful post! I love golden retrievers!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We know that you and your human dad are having a great time together. Your mom will be home with you soon. Thanks for sharing the photos. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
World of Animals