Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First time swim at Subang Lake...


Have i ever mention to you guys that making pity face to hoomans when they are leaving the house having at least 95% chances that you will be following them out in the end?.. hehehe.. this is so cool, it works perfectly for me.. especially during weekends.. Mom n dad can never ditched me away during weekends... whenever they want to step out from the house.. they have to look at my face!.. remember DO NOT show off your teeth and smiley face when u look at them.. and and your eyes.. must be droopy... show them how boring you are...

can u see my boring face....

i want to go out!!!!!!

======================================================

Whoallaaaa..... am out from that boring house...

This weekend .. we went to the lake again.. and this time around, i got to swim!!.. yeah!!..


Wee...eee....wee..... come on dad.. run run run!!!


Come on dad... we go find another good spot to swim....



paddle paddle paddle....


Me go fetch ball!!...

i got the ball!... daddy am coming!!!

Oh wow!!.. what a great day today .... hope i can do it everyday!!...




20 comments:

Lizzy said...

It does look like you had a grrrreat day! One day I should fly over there and we can go swimming and have fun together, hee hee.

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rossi
I am going to try your technique!
Looks like you had a great weekend! You look happy there in the lake!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Wah! Where is this lake? Glad you were finally brought out from you house & brought for swimming. We will be going to the beach next month so we're sooper excited about it! I bet you had to take your bath after that, hee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Rossie,

Me sending this just for you since you was my first real love.

(((((((((((((((((kiss))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((KISS))))))))))))))
and a few licks too!!

Love Mona

Urban Smoothie Read said...

can u let me know the exact location of the lake?

cause i will prevent my owner from heading there...

Helios said...

whee..... swimming is fun! Do you get broken tail like me after swimming?

Kyanite said...

How could anyone resist that face! A the way you still lie down with paws open,always makes me smile.

My Hero loved to swim too, & I can see you do mean doggy paddle.
Glad you had such a fun day out.

Thanks for stopping by to see me too.

Love, pats & pets
Blue

PS - Sorry I'm late reading about poor White Tip.
I totally agree with your sentiment about his irrisponsable owners.

BrandytheGreat said...

Hey there Rossi,
I agree with Pacco, although I'm a Golden!

Simba and Jazzi said...

That really looked like fun. You are such a good swimmer.

Simba xx

Harry said...

Looks like you had plenty of fun, bet you slept well that night!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

You've got that sad face down to a "T", Rossi! It worked! Good for you! You look like you really enjoyed your swim!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

shushu, momo & kero said...

wow, nice place! and you get to swim too...You must enjoyed it very much! :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Looks like you had a pawsome day swimming. :)

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

What a perfect outing!

River

umekotyan said...

Good evening rossi.
Sudden happiness is found tedious every day.
There is happiness of swimming there.
And, it is great time. :)

from loved ume tyan

Joe Stains said...

That looked like a great day, except for the water part :)

Clay's Mommy said...

Swimming is the best! You have the most perfect sad face. Better even than the hounds.

Jack and Abby

Boo Casanova said...

so after the swim do you get to walk to home or sit in the car? pawsonally i wouldn't get you in the car! :P

wet wet licks

Boo

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Rossi,

It sure looks like you had fun in that lake. I think I would be scared cause I don't swIm very well...actually I have never even been in a lake. Can I come swim with you sometime...i wouldn't be scared if I could hold on to you.

Love ya....Mona

Pippa said...

What a fine time you had. I don't like swimming though.