Thursday, April 17, 2008

My new diet



I wanna show you guys my new food.... my new diet!.. mom decided to change my not so boring kibbles (i love my kibbles actually) to raw diet.. She heard that dog that eat raw will have less problems on skin, shedding and odor. And i have been taking this new food for almost 1 month now.... Changes??.. yeah i do notice few changes...which as below:

1. I do not shed that much
2. My skin getting better... can't see any hot spot on my body nowadays..
3. I don't smell... i mean, every humans i met, they complaint that i have a stinky smell odor!
(duh!!.. as if they dun have it!!).. but now.. i dun seem to receive any complaint from them...
In fact, i heard dad whispering to mum last night saying that "Dear, Rossi nowadays doesn't
stink like last time...is it because of the food"
4. My stools are in golden colour and soft... hehehe


And let's see what is the ingredient in it :

1. Chicken with bones
2. seasonal vegetables
3. chicken liver
4. rice
5. red palm oil (vit E)
6. garlic
7. I think eggs too.. cause i see egg shells in it!!
** above all these ingredient, it had been minced and freeze into cube form. **

Hmm... not much ingredients huh.... anyway, mom normally will add more rice for me or she will mix with boiled potatoes or carrots with this raw cube.

This is how the food look like..

Rice...

Sometimes mom will mix my raw chicken with potatoes.. of course, it will soon be chopped into cube and boiled!.. :P


This is the final look of my food before it go to my tummy.. doesn't look nice huh.. but i love it.. heheh


Yay.. but do i look skinny in this picture?.. MOM!!.. i think i dun have enough food to eat.. this raw thingy is not enough for me! I want moreeee......


22 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure look happy in the last photo. Good that your new diet is better for you now.

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats a tastey diet. You look great.

Simba x

Ben & Darling said...

Im drooling from the jail..safe me!!!

Kyanite said...

Well, I'm very glad your new diet is working, I hated the idea of you having hot spots.

Pats & pets
Blue
x

Molly the Airedale said...

Your new diet sure looks yummy to us, Rossi!
Golden poops to match your golden fur??!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Huskee and Hershey said...

I am glad you like your new diet Rossi! Hmm.. golden poop?? Sounds interesting..

Ferndoggle said...

We eat a raw diet too. And we love it! We don't smell either and our teeth are pearly white.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Deefor said...

That stuff looks very yummy. Do you smell like chicken now? That would be sweet.

Deefor

Juno said...

Rossi!!! First of all, welcome back to the blogger world. It's so nice to see your update again. Oh, yes, you look slim in the last picture. :)

Ok.. we marked our calender. It's early June!. In a few months, your new bean brudder or sissy will be arrived. That's so exciting!!!

Momo & Pinot

Cassidy said...

Yum yum indeed. You do look a bit of a skinny ribs though, think you need to put on the pitiful face for extra portions!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rossi!
Since I have no option... I like my kibbles too!
Glad to hear that your new diet is working for you! Yes, I think you need a bigger portion of that food!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, looks delish! I also heard that raw meat is good & healthier for dogs but my hoomans are just too scared to give us any red meat coz we get major diarrhea the next day after eating just a thumb sized piece of meat. It's that bad! We're now on plain kibbles actually, well to lose weight & we have. My mommy has stopped giving us any meat, veges & soup. So mean! That bag of meat that has been pre-made looks sooo much like meatloaf! I bet it smells sooo good. Ha, we eat that much too & twice a day. But you're lucky to have a delicious meal everyday now...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Charlie said...

I'll bet that raw meat is tasty! I think you should keep begging for more of it so you don't get too skinny!!
- Charlie

Lizzy said...

My human felt kinda grossed out looking at the pictures, but me? I think that food looked like heaven! Mmmmmm... I hope you're enjoying it!

Sparky

Almighty King King said...

the new food sure look delicious to me.. anything better than kibbles right? show more of you pitful face rossi... i bet that will earn you more food!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That looks delicious! And you should eat more. HEAR THAT HUMANS?!

Anonymous said...

Raw diets are the best - there's no eating the same old food every day anymore and you're looking great Rossi!!

River

Anonymous said...

Hey Rossi, you look so slim! I want to look slim too. I'm interested to try out the new food, where you mom buy and how much? My fur is shading quite bad lately. and I'm bored with kibbles!

Amber!!

Myeo said...

We are glad that your mom got you something more interesting than kibbles.

Love
Boy n Baby

Yuki n Joyce said...

hi Rossi! i want some too! where did ur mummy buy such delicious food?

Yuki

escape2 said...

can my six months old puppy eat these sort of food ah?? mom mixes his kibble with rice for him only.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

rossi,

i wonder where u buy those commercial raw diet?..

i usually get my supply from the wet market...

btw..i'm sure u're not skinny... we are juz slim and fit, u know?