Monday, October 27, 2008

Have you seen Zander???




IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!

My mommy friend puppy has got lost.. and he is terribly being missed by the family, i felt bad.. so, i thought i can use my blog to post the notice out.. hope Zander can be found..

Details as below :

A 5mth old male jack russell terrier puppy with name Zander was lost in SS1 (Kg. Tunku) area since October 15th. Has a white body with brown markings on his head. Shorted-haired. To all my friends please help to put this pictures on your blogs and websites. If found please contact (012) 415-1524 or (012) 770-7490. Reward will be given for safe return of the dog.

More Pictures as below :


10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

He's just adorable! Our paws are crossed that Zander is found very, very soon!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

w00f's, me shure hopes dat cute puppy iz found soon..was he lost or stolen...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rossi!
I hope Zander comes back soon!
Paws crossed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Boo Casanova said...

poor thing. i hope the owner find him soon.

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope he is soon reunited with his owners.

Simba x

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi my my love,

I'm so sorry that beautiful puppy is missing. We will keep him in our prayers and hope he is found & returns home soon.

Love ... Mona

Hammer said...

Hi Rossi
I'm finally getting around to answering your comment. Mum is very, very busy at the moment and there is no time for my blog.
I hope you find the lost JRT, Zander. Take good care of yourselves.
Love from Hammer

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, poor puppy. I hope he'll be found soon...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Gosh!!!

Hope that Zander is found soon... :-(

Licks,
Snoopy & Rusty

World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope Zander was found safe and sound. Back home with the family. We only hope for the best for him. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals