Monday, October 6, 2008

Updates : After long MIA

MIA = Missing in Action...

Its been more than 2 months now since i last update this blog.. so many things been happening and changes.. anyway, i do not want to elaborate much in writing but i'll show it thru my photo..

Here below are the "slide shows"..heheheh


me was sick sick, back last 2 mths ago as am straining while peeing, doc suspects i was having prostate gland infection. Then i was given a medication for 3 weeks, after 2 weeks of medication i was showing a very good sign... Am starting to pee normally..
I wanna THANK YOU all at that time for being so caring and for sending me well wishes.. i really appreciated it.. especially you my love one.. Mona for writing to me to check on my condition..



see, how happy i was, then later, mum gave me a shocking news.. she said she will needs to send me to Hercules's place for a short period of time, i don't think is a short period of time, if its short period, why do i need to be sent there... i was so sad, thinking that mum n dad do not want me anymore, tat they choose the human baby than me.. but mum n i had a great talk about it.. and i agreed...



well... i am not tat sad afterall... hehehe.. Now, i got Hercules to play with Everday, i know mum intention now.. she just dun want me to feel lonely at home knowing that she won't has the time for me... am ok with it now..




Afterall, Hercules is my best buddy and my brother.. well, he really does take care of me.. (mum : Rossi is the naughty one, he always bully Hercules, Hercules is so sweet tat everytime, he will let Rossi get what he wants even his favourite toys, balls)..



U know what.. Hercules was biting the ring first.. but i kinda snap it from him.. i like to do tat!.. heheheh.. Let it go, Herc! Is my ring anyway!..



During my away from home.. My brother Athens n Butter had a litters.. they are so cute!!!... but but.. it was sad.. cause Butter gave birth to 9 lil' cuties and ended up all 5 passed away to the rainbow bridge and left these 4 cuties pie..




Aren't they cute!.. particular this one!.. He loves to sleep like tat!.. wonder why.. showing off his teeth n tongue!..

And and mum caught herself into rescuing or rather buying this lil' pooch from a breeder's farm ... she told me that the condition at the breeder's farm is bad.. real bad.. smelly.. uh.. no words to decribe it.. anyway, we named her COFFEE.. when we brought back her, she was already had ticks fever, she hardly move, and she had to take medication for 2 weeks.. now, she is hyper! (tell u guys one secret, she is a super duper Naughty lil' girl!!...) and she is staying with my mum's aunt but she will be staying with us soon.. once mum is settle down with my human baby! Oh yes, btw, the breeder claimed that she is a mini poodle.. but we doubt it.. could be mix poodle with terrier..



Recently, mum came to visit me!.. Yay!.. Tat Hercules.. is a sissy boy!.. everytime he sees mum.. he sure attach to her... Excuse me! Herc, move aside, this is MY mum!.. ok



Hahah.... mum always love me!.. she looks fat in this picture huh.. after giving birth she is FAT!..


Mum n Dad brought 2 of us to the garden.. and we are off leash.. we RUN RUN RUN!!.. and we play chase chase chase!.. it was so much fun!.. anyway, me and Herc will get our walkies everyday and we are allow to play around the garden backyard...


Herc!.. wait for me!!..

Ok.. guys.. me busy chasing hercules now.. talk later....

15 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rossi!
I am so sorry you were not feeling well. I hope you are doing better now!
Sure you miss your mom but at the same time you have lots of fun with Herc. And now Coffee is part of the family too! I hope she is doing better too!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Goofy said...

Wow!!! It was a great long time we didn't hear from u.. so glad that u are back in blogging.. That was a great quick summary about what had happened to u..

I miss you, Rossi!!!!!

love
goofy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you look so happy there Rossi. I'm glad you're having fun with Hercules. Coffee is a cutie. I hope you'll be a good brother to her

~ Girl girl

Boo Casanova said...

good to have you back rossi. you have tons of fun with hercules. i'm jealous. :(

wet wet licks

Boo

Amber-Mae said...

Heya Prince! Missed ya sooo much & your Mom too! I'm sooo happy to know that you're cured. I am very sure both you & Herc are great buddies! Those puppies are so cute. So sad to know 5 of them didn't make it. I hope they find good homes when they are old enuf. Would love to see some more pictures of Coffee next time & no, your Mom is not fat! I think mine is but she has lost alot of weight already. Still got a long way to go actually. Hehe! Hope you're having a great life & looking forward to meeting you guys someday!

Pee/s: Check out mah new post!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lizzy said...

Rossi!

It's grrrrEAT to see ya again, my friend!

I hope you are feeling so much better now! I love that photo of you and Hercules with the ring in your mouths, hee hee.

Sparky

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hope you had a good weekend. Its been wet and windy here all weekend.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

Hi Rossi!
It's so nice to hear from you! We're glad you got reunited with Hercules for awhile! It's fun to be able to play with your brother!
Coffee is adorable!
BTW, your mom is not fat!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Pippa said...

Just really pleased to see you back, was very worried after Mona told us you were poorly.

Almighty King King said...

Hello Rossi bro~ glad to know that you are back to ur healthy self and may you have lotsa fun chasing Hercules! I am sure your mummy miss you as much as you miss her.

Almighty King King said...

Hello Rossi bro~ glad to know that you are back to ur healthy self and may you have lotsa fun chasing Hercules! I am sure your mummy miss you as much as you miss her.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

My Darling Rossi,

I am so happy you are back. I have missied you so much. I knew your Mommy would never give you up and think of all the fun you and Hercules have been having. I know now how much I love you becuase I have missed you everyday. Please let me be your girl again!! Simba is just my friend now.

Sorry about the puppies and Coffee is so cute....your gonna have so much fun.


Love ya lot & lots.....Mona

Ps....the Mommy sends her love too!!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Rossi!

I'm Scottie...nice to meet you! Glad to hear that you're feeling much better...can't wait to hear more updates from you! Your brother's puppies are SOOO adorable and chubby! I'm sure they're so cute now...*grins* Sorry to hear about the babies that passed...

Coffee looks SOOO adorable too! Hope she is doing well too...=)

Scottie

Anonymous said...

Helo.. i don't know how to contact you.. but can you contact me? i would like to have one of the puppies :)
red.kyle@gmail.com
please delete this after you view

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing this update with us. We love all the cute photos that you shared. The sweet litter of puppies are just too adorable. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals