Monday, July 2, 2007

I hurt my leg again....

Yes.. i hurt my leg again.. this time look serious... :(

My mummy are very sad and she's very down right now...
I really dunno how i hurt myself... i was limping since yesterday after playing with my new pool...i was too excited yesterday and i jumped n run... guess, that's how i am limp now..

we just came back from the vet.. and this time i can see the vet keep shaking his head.. look down.. shake his head again while talking to mummy... i can't wake up properly and have difficulty when waking up from my sit n down position.. then i walk limping!! i feel pain on my hip... what is happening to me?? Why can't i be normal?? I just want to have fun like any doggies else... All i know is that i am healthy.. i eat.. i can sleep.. i can run!.. i can jump!... but why i walk limping again.. which i dun understand..
Is it a punishment for me...for being naughty??... i promise i will be nice... but not this.. not hip or leg problem.. i want to be able to walk n run like normal healthy doggie..

Mummy keep padding my head.. calling my name... checking me... touching me... i feel warmth with her.. i dun want to lose her... and i can see that her eyes are watery...and few drop to my head... she told me that the doctor will come pick me up on this Wednesday for x-ray... and she can't go with me cause she needs to work.. Am ok... really.. am ok... I hope mummy won't be too sad..

Let's see how after Wednesday....

My weight today : 20 kgs
Age : 5 months 13 days
Todate : 02/07/07 (Monday)

9 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

oh rossi, i'm so sorry about your leg. hope nothing serious. but you shouldn't be jumping around since you have hip problem. sunshade's mom keep her grounded by not letting her off leash. that must be real hard for sunshade.

wet wet licks

Boo

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwww Rossi,
You've got my mom all teary-eyed! Be careful and go easy, okay? Pretty please! You have a long life in front of you! You've got to be gentle on yourself!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rossi
That is a very sad news. Please calm down and take it easy, ok? I understand you want to play and jump but right now is not possible. Let you doctor do what he needs to do to find out what is wrong with your hip and give you the right medical treatment.
My mom says she understands your mom and we are sending her kisses and hugs. And good vibes too!
I hope you get well soon!
Besos
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Stay Tune and calm Rossi. Hope you get well soon....

Anonymous said...

my dear rossi,

scared u must not, be tough u must, get well soon you will be.

May the force be with you.

PreciOus said...

Oh Rossi, you will get well, you must get well, ok? Sista and I will be praying hard for good news come wednesday. *Hugz*

Snuggle,
Precious

Toby said...

Oh no Rossie. Sorry to hear about your leg!! I hope it's nothing serious as well. Make sure you try not to jump anymore k? I'm keeping my paws crossed for you. Praying for nothing but good news!!

Tobes

Bond said...

Oh Rossi .... Dont worry, things is going to work out just find, I am keeping my paws cross for you for the vet visit ok ?

****cross paws****

Amber-Mae said...

Rossi, Rossi, Rossi... This sounds like you really do have some problem in your hip or leg area. You really need to have another x-ray to check what's the possible problem that's causing pain to your leg/hip. I think there must be something wrong somewhere. Rest for today & tomorrow. No walkies, no running, no jumping & no swimming for a while till you heal & have your x-ray. Good luck tomorrow!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer