Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WHITE TIP




I called him White Tip... cause he has a very astounding tail....he is all brown...but at the end of his tail is white!!.. well, that's when i decided to call him White tip..


He is our neighbour dog but he always get to go out by himself ...and unleash yes!.. he roam freely along the neighbourhood and makes me wonder why his owner never leash and walk with him....so unlike me.. There are a lot of cars moving along the road... and White Tip never knows how to recognise the dangerous of it.. nor to his owner. There are 2 incidence where mummy was driving and seeing him running chasing cats on the road and mummy had to stop the car cause he kept on jumping and running here and there in the middle of the road!! without seeing there are cars moving.... and second time, mummy was reversing her car and he was walking around behind my mummy car, again.. he was lucky cause mummy saw him...if not, if others who hasn't seen him might have run through him.. That is so dangerous.. Furthermore, he wasn't wearing any license tag except a collar..what happen if those meannie uniform guys come to strap him with those evil sticky string and dump him into a truck?... Oh,... that is so so dangerous...


But i like him...Every morning, he will visit me and i will be very happy cause he is such nice guy.. he never bark...he comes to you.. sniffles sniffles at you.. and was actively wanted to play with me!.. but am not allow to go further ...am behind the bars.. so we just chat and jumping around behind those bars.. like monkeys!!... yeah that's my meannie mum said..




So sad.. the meeting needs to end ... his owner is calling him back.. and leaving me alone waiting for the next morning to be able to see him again..


13 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

Wow he has a special tail hah, with the white color at the end. Im glad that you have friend visiting you even block by the bar but still you guys can chat together ....theres no other doggy here..only some fierce stray which daddy not allow me to go near them.

Myeo said...

He has a very nice tail. You two seems to get along real well.

Love
Boy n Baby

Boo Casanova said...

rossi, white tip is friendly hor. so nice of him to visit you daily. but yeah, the owner shouldn't let him roam freely without leash. no matter how "guai" and good behaviour one dog is, they shouldn't be let out wandering alone. i'm not sure if he has a licence. even with proper licence i don't think the DBKL care. hopefully i'm wrong but think not ler.

wet wet licks

Boo

PreciOus said...

How nice for White Tip to visit you every morning. However, I do hope his owner watch over him a little tighter. Getting knock by a car is serious. Pray that he'll be safe thou.

Snuggle,
Precious

Molly the Airedale said...

White Tip is a handsome boy but I think his owners should take better care of him. I'd hate to see anything happen to him!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

ToFFee said...

Is White Tip bringing you some goodies too?

Better let the owner know the danger of leting White Tip on the loose..

don't want him to be red all over and not just the tip..

Your mum is nice enough to watch out for him.. but other's may not...

Wuffs!
Toffee

Juno said...

White Tip looks a good doggie but not the owner. :( My mom wishes she can call the owner.

Rossi, my mom would love to add your blog to my friends list. Hope it's ok! :)

Momo xoxo

Asta said...

Rossi,
How nice to have a good fwiend who visits to spend part of the day with..you'r Mommi loves you and keeps you safe ,but I'm wowwied about your fwiend white tip,who looks weally nice, but My Mommi would lectuwe his owner..
you suwe look cute lying like a teddy bear by your fence...I bet you can see ;ots of intewesting stuff thfu there
smoochie kisses
Asta

Ferndoggle said...

Hey White Tip looks like my sister Penny!! Although she'd be called No Tip b/c someone cut off her tail a long time ago.

Lola

Kien said...

Yeah... i wish my mummy can talk to the owner too regarding white tip by letting him out just like that.. but mummy is scare of him (that owner)... he is a fierce huge guy.. he scolded my mummy once for no good reason.. which i hated him...

Just hope white tip will b safe all the time.. i'll talk to white tip to be extra careful...

Love
Golden Rossi

Urban Smoothie Read said...

there use 2 b sum dogs coming 2 visit me last time..

but me being a nasty fella, alwiz bark n chase them off...heheh

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, how can the owners be soooo irresponsible? I have a few here too in my area & most of them are males & always pee on my gate. Those fellas! Can't blame them tho, it's the owners to be blamed! Many of them have been caught by the dog catchers already & the owners like don't bother that they're gone! Hmmmppppff! Anyway, that fella's got quite a cute tail & face...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rossi.
Its so nice that White Tip comes to your house to say hello, but his owner must think about the dangers of letting him go out by himself and without ID tags or something. I hope he stays safe!
I like your last picture!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza