Friday, May 11, 2007

Before and after....


This is before I bite the rawhide bone.... nice and clean


And this is after I bite the rawhide bone..
Fantastically... within 1 hour, I transformed this bone to the above shape ....none stop biting...


Just for your info, am not biting just for the fun of biting, it has his meaning behind it...

Bones actually can satisfy my innate urge to chew. They also help to relieve teething pain (hei..am still a puppy, u know), giving me a beneficial (and acceptable) item to chew on when teething and stimulate the growth of adult teeth... I know mummy is training me to chew on bones from puppyhood on, cause chances are i'll choose a bone over your shoes, books, television remote, and so on...heheehe... Also, she is trying to keep me busy for an hour and more.. so i won't be disturbing her.... But she just have to offer a variety of bones to maintain my interest... wuff wuff...


No comments: