Friday, May 25, 2007

Boarding service

Hmm... mummy right now is busy looking for a suitable boarding place for me while she's away.. everyone is leaving me alone at home!!... wuahhhaahaha... wuah wuah... (am crying you know...)..

She will be going to singapore next week with grandpa, grandma.. uncle jeff.. aunt lye peng,.. and worst daddy too is going to china at the very same time.. wuahhaahahaa.. ..wuah..wuah...

anyway, we will be visiting a place in sri hartamas to investigate.. hahaha .. you guys can help check out this place too ==> D'Paw Pet Funland.. better be good if not, i will turn into monster and trash out that place.. muahhahaahhaa... muahhaahahah... There are another boarding service too at Shah Alam called G-Pet
will check out that place too.. but am a bit worry.. away from mummy and everyone else i know.. hmm.. what to do.. i must be strong.. am a big boy now... like that song i heard.. hahmm...hmm... At first I was afraid.....I was petrified.....I kept thinking I could never live.... Without you by my side.... yeah yeah... I will survive.. As long as I know how to love
I know I'll be alive.....I've got all my life to live......I've got all my love to give......I will survive.
I will survive...... Lyrics to I will survive

No comments: