Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Scary sound...bad owner!..good doggie!

"Hahahahaha....." yeah, that is how my owner laugh at me! when i got scared by scary sound outside our house.. First, it was electric drill outside my house.. then.. this big grinding sound.. mum said it was fogging ... aedes fogging ... whatever it is.. which i totally do not like it at all.. stinky smell.. fog.. smoke everywhere.. am not scare but just dun like the smoke.. (mummy said : yeah right, you are scare.. see photo below).. bad owner!!.. bad mummy!!... they took my picture when i was in scare...


1st hearring.. of that grinding sound outside..

after 10 mins.. still the same position...

after 1/2 hour also the same position (its not easy to be
stagnant like this...hahaha)


3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh oh oh... I hate that smelly foggy thingy too that happens outside my home! My mommy will usually put me & my sistas in the house coz it's no good for us. It kills mosquitoes...

P/S: Hey, come visit my blog lah... I want to see you there. :)

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ben & Darling said...

Hi Rossi, Im Benjamin. Found your blog thru Goofy site. Do drop by my blog when you are free ya.

mikey said...

Hi Rossi, your owner should bring you to a trainer so that you will not be scared.