Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Went to JT...and got sick...







This is part of the trek .. small stream .. mummy didn't get the chance to get more picture cause she has to hang in on me! all the time..





Jungle Trekking!! wow .. that was fun, but just too tiring for me.. not to mummy.. but for me.. hei.. am just coming to 5 months of age.. am still a puppy... why she work me so hard?... Believed me, my legs are sore n in pain.. i walk limping... i dun have appetite to eat... i slept for 2 full whole days except wake up for food n relieve.. and worst now, am having diarrhea... what have i ate wrong??








This is me.. relaxing in the "jacuzzi"...hahaha

















Close up!...ooo.. how relaxing am I.. never been this cooling...






oooo..... luckily mummy didnt gave her smacking n scolding... when i messed up the house with my poops... but i just can't help it.. after few mins, it came again... we will be going to see doctor after this.. sigh, i think we are like seeing the doctor every month without fail, first jabs.. second, skin problems.. then now this...





This is me again... after poop poop... tiring mah..









Ok... v are going to visit doctor now.. later..

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, the jungle trekking looked like a lot of fun! I bet you met Pacco the super mongrel girl over there too... She's usually off-leash & loves the streams too like you & ME! Hehehe... Oh poor you, got diarrhea. How did that happen? Sometimes, these things can happen after a loooong day out especially when it is your 1st. Some more, you slept in the cold stream so that could have caused the problem too. Do go to the vet, hope you'll be cured soon...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer